Thursday 22 March 2012

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I've created a powerpoint presentation showing the different media technologies I've used:


 Throughout the project, I've gained a deeper understanding of the importance of new media technology. Web 2.0 allows people to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community; it means that consumers are now becoming producers. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), blogs, wikis and video uploading sites (eg. Youtube). New media technologies such as Web 2.0 have allowed me to directly access my audience and connect with a much larger audience, getting instant feedback, which has made me appreciate why a growing number of marketers are using Web 2.0 tools to collaborate with consumers on product development and promotion. Ultimately, Web 2.0 offers an opportunity to engage consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment