Tuesday 13 March 2012

Audience Feedback

Here's a short video of us asking a member of our target audience questions in relation to our second rough cut. This helped us understand what areas we can improve on to add more appeal for our target audience.
As well as filming Ellen, aged 19 above ^ we also asked a group of our peers what they liked/ disliked about the video. We got a good response from our target audience, with great feedback: 

- Claire, aged 15 said:
  • " I like the opening sequence, it's fun and effective."
  • "I empathise with the female character and can relate to her."
  • "The close up of the book in the cafe is really clever as it foreshadows their relationship."
  • "The ending is good because it's a realistic portrayal of young love. I expected that to happen because the mood of the video changed towards the end."
- Amelia, aged 17 said:
  • "I really liked the blue tones towards the end of the video because it showed the deterioration of the relationship and reflected the mood of the video." 
- Cassie, aged 16 said:
  • "The ending needs to be more definite, as it seems to trail off pointlessly. It would be a better ending if it faded out earlier on. Also, I don't understand the beach scene at the end!" 
- James, aged 18 said:
  • "I actually really enjoyed that! I felt like I could relate to the male character because he was a bit geeky and quirky, instead of a typical good looking guy! 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment